Barquette Sport Sofa – 2 Seat By SMI
‘Hand crafted furniture. We exclusively use rubberwood from selected plantations, respecting the natural environment development.
– Crafted from solid rubberwood and plywood
– The comfort is ensured by straps to support the seating base, covered with polyurethane foam for its soft feel
– The seat can be upholstered in leather or fabric. For leather, we use the fiber thickness of full grain leather to ensure greater seat resistance. In addition, our vintage leather is meticulously patinated by hand by our craftsmen.
- Available colors:
- Dark brown leather : Out of stock
- Black leather : Out of stock
- Ivory leather
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS (CM)
Length: 123 cm
Width: 82 cm
Height: 71 cm
Weight: 36 kg
Only 1 left in stock
SMI is a French-Vietnamese factory, exporting high-quality furniture worldwide. We offer a large collection of "handmade" furniture with unique designs, as well as reissues of classic-style furniture built in the tradition of French cabinetmaking. In addition, SMI can customize the products to your own design.
A FAMILY MATTER
In 1988, Georges Waché established a furniture manufacturing factory in Vietnam, bringing together skilled craftsmen from various fields such as cabinetmaking, metalworking, sculpturing, varnishing and tapestry.
Today, SMI is a large family, most of the craftsmen have more than 20 years of experience and live in the village constructed specifically for them. Not merely a company, SMI has become a community. The factory has known two generations of craftsmen and designers who have managed to move from the production of a French-style piece of furniture to our own touch that changes constantly over the years.
DETAIL CARE AND DESIGN INNOVATIONS
Passionate about art and furniture, we create furniture at the crossroads of these two fields. Our design is unique and does not really belong to a style. We strive to go beyond the trend by presenting exceptional furniture that will allow you to give personality to your home.
Our furniture in the style of Louis XV, Louis XVI, Empire, Restoration and Art Deco are made using artistic methods and decoration loyal to French traditions to ensure high authenticity and quality.