Boutiques.asia collects, stores, processes, uses and discloses personal information about you in connection with your use of BA web sites, apps, your use of our connected products (if and when available), or when you visit our social media pages, in your jurisdiction.
1. What type of personal information do we collect?
For the purposes described in this Policy, Ba may collect the following categories of personal information:
- Identification and Contact information (such as name, address, phone number or e-mail address), when you are willing to provide them, for instance, to sign up for an online account or fill out a customer information card in-store, to participate in an event, to make a purchase, or ID information.
- Payment information: for instance credit card details, bank account numbers, PayPal account details or other payment details which you must provide to receive products or services you have ordered from us.
- Demographic information like your gender and birthday.
- Your image when you update your profile.
- Preferences and interests which you choose to disclose when you update your profile (which may include your preferences about our collections or other brands, your size, your lifestyle, or basic information on your family circle) information.
- Information you submit or post in a public space, on our social media pages or our websites, for example for a product review.
- Information about your purchases online. This could include the products you purchased and their prices.
- If you use our web sites, we may collect information about the browser you are using, and your browsing behavior.
- If you use our mobile app, we may collect your GPS location, subject to your consent when required. We might also look at how often you use the app and where you downloaded it. We may collect information about the browser you are using, and your browsing behavior.
- If you use connected products, we may collect information regarding your use of such products, as well as geolocation information if necessary to provide you with the service you requested;
- We may also collect information posted on third-party websites or social media platforms about BA products and services, when necessary for the purposes defined hereunder.
- Your personal information is collected either directly from you (e.g., if you create an account on one of our sites/apps or make a purchase or otherwise interact with our BA Client Services), or from you passively (e.g., when using tracking tools like browser cookies), or from third parties (e.g. through social media platforms).
- If you choose not to submit any personal information when requested to perform a contract or when required by law, you will not be able to receive the product or service you ordered or otherwise register on our web sites, apps or other media.
2. How do we use your personal information?
We use the information described above for the purposes specified at the time of collection or hereafter in this Policy:
- To improve our understanding of your interests and concerns, and to improve our understanding of your use of our products: we may use your information to make our website, apps and products/services better. We may use your information to customize your experience with us and to tailor our marketing activities to fit your needs and interests to allow us to better serve you and respond to your needs.
- To provide you with our connected services, to process your order, respond to your requests or questions, and manage your complaints: for example, we use your information to process your order and deliver your products. Or, we may use your information to send you the information you requested, or to communicate with you about your account or our relationship: we may contact you about changes to the Site or about service updates. We may also contact you about feedback or about this Policy or website terms. In such case, your information is processed to perform the contract we have with you
- For security purposes: we may use the information to protect Our company, Our customers, Our associates, and Our websites or apps against fraud, theft or any wrongdoing which may affect our activity and to ensure the security of our activity online and offline.
- For marketing purposes: we may use your information to contact you, subject to your consent when applicable, about new products and special offers we think you will find valuable.
- For analytics purposes, we may use your information to analyze the e-reputation of BA or Our products and to measure the effectiveness of our online or offline campaigns or events, to preserve BA’s image and optimize our marketing campaigns.
Other purposes: we use the information to maintain transactions and other business records for legal, administrative and audit purposes. We also use the information to meet legal, insurance and processing requirements.
3. Who do we share your personal information with?
We do not disclose or otherwise share your personal information We collect, except:
- With Makers, vendors, service providers and agents who perform services on Our behalf: for example, We share information with vendors who send emails for Us. We may also share personal information with service providers that help us operate our websites and service providers appointed by Us to deliver your products.
- Subject to your consent, with Our business partners: for example, We will share information with third parties who jointly sponsor an event or promotion with Us;
- With any third party as part of any business restructuring or reorganization
- When we are required to do so by law
We may collect certain information through cookies, web beacons and other automated means. A cookie is a text file that is stored in a dedicated area of your device’s hard drive, for instance when you visit online service, when you read an email or while installing or using a mobile app. A cookie allows its sender to identify the device on which it is stored during the period of validity of consent, which does not exceed 13 months.
What type of cookies do we use?
- Some cookies may be functional to collect information which will allow us to facilitate your browsing such as language preferences, memorizing log-in, or saving the content of your shopping basket or wish list.
- Other cookies also collect information on your behaviour by collecting referring URLs (where our visitors come from, which banners they clicked on and which directed them to our website), pages accessed, times of website visits. Such information will allow us to enhance our web sites and apps, have a better understanding of the products and services you would prefer and offer you more personalized communications and/or more personalized content on our website or our applications.
- We may include in our website or apps the possibility to share content with third parties or to let other persons know you browsed our website. Such is the case for instance of “Like” and “Share” functionalities offered by social network platforms (“Facebook”, “Twitter”, etc).
- Social networks that offer these functionalities may identify you even though you do not use these functionalities on our website. Indeed, such functionalities allow social network platforms to track information about your browsing on our website whenever your social network account is active while browsing our website.
- We do not control how these platforms collect your personal data while you are browsing our website. We invite you to read the Privacy policies of these social networks to find out how they use the information they collect (including for advertising purposes) through these buttons. These Privacy policies should provide you with information about how to manage your preferences on your social networks account.
Acceptance of cookies
- Such is also the case if we or one of our business partners can no longer recognize the type of browser your Device is using and are unable to determine information such as language, display settings or country of connection. We cannot be held liable for the minimized access to our services as a result of cookies you previously deleted or rejected.
5. Transferring your personal information
- Information We collect about you may be transferred to, stored and processed in countries where a BA entity/partner is located to ensure you may benefit from better services wherever you visit us and for the purposes defined in this Policy.
- We may also transfer your personal information to the service providers involved in the maintenance of our web sites, apps or social media or any other tool used for the processing of our clients or prospects information.
- Some recipients are located in third countries which are considered as not providing the same level of data protection as the country in which you provided your information.
- When we transfer your information, we will protect and provide adequate protection for the transfer of your personal information to recipients in those countries.
6. Retention period
- Your personal information will not be kept in a form that allows you to be identified for any longer than is reasonably considered necessary by BA for achieving the purposes for which it was collected or processed. The data retention term of Your personal data collected by Us is determined per the purpose of data processing according to the following criteria:
- Data collected for the specific purposes defined in Article 2 will be stored only: For three (3) years since our last contact if You are a prospect (i.e. you have not made any purchase with Us but You are interested in BA)
- For the duration of your commercial relationship with BA and 10 years thereafter, if You are a client (ie You have made a purchase of Our products or services) as per Vietnam accounting laws
- Your personal data will then be archived to be used: in the event of a litigation or dispute
- If a judicial action is initiated, the personal information may be stored until the end of such action;
- Your personal data are then anonymized or deleted
7. Your rights
- You may request access to the personal information we maintain about you. The request must be in writing in order to be effective. If you request such access, we will provide you with all the information as required by law on the purposes of the processing, categories of data processed, categories of recipients, data retention term, etc.
- You can also provide general or specific instructions on how your personal data should be processed and may be used, after your death.
- You may also request that We correct, amend, erase, any information which is incomplete, out of date or inaccurate.
- You can request the deletion of your Personal Information (i) if your personal information is no longer necessary for the purpose of the data processing, (ii) you have withdrawn your consent on the data processing based exclusively on such consent, (iii) you objected to the data processing, (iv) the personal information processing is unlawful, (v) the personal information must be erased to comply with a legal obligation applicable to BA.
- When your information is processed to pursue our legitimate interests, you may object to such processing, if Our legitimate interest may be overridden by your interests and freedom.
- To exercise these rights, please contact our Client Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +84 394 136 409, Monday-Sunday 10:00 am – 9:30 pm (Including Public Holidays), and we will respond.
8. Protecting your personal information
- We will provide an adequate level of protection for the personal data and make sure that appropriate technical and organizational security measures are in place to protect the personal information (including education and training of relevant personnel) against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss or alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, and against all other unlawful forms of processing.
- However, to the extent that the Internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee that any of your personal information stored or sent to us will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the internet to access our web sites, apps or social media.
- Our web sites and apps are not directed to children.
- You must be at least eighteen years old to provide Us with your personal information and eighteen years old to engage in transactions on our store or websites or apps.
10. Third-party sites
11. Changes to this policy
Our Policy may change from time to time to reflect changes in Our processing of your personal information. We will notify you of any material changes as required by law. We will post an updated copy on the Site.
12. Contact us
If you would like us to update the information We have about you or your preferences, or if you have any questions about the protection of your personal information please contact Our Clients Services Team at email@example.com or +84 394 136 409, Monday-Sunday 10:00 am – 9:30 pm (Including Public Holidays), and we will respond.
Last updated on November 25, 2019